Register a birth
When should I register a birth?
Congratulations. The birth of a baby is a very special time and there is a lot to do.
We kindly ask you to book an appointment to register your baby's birth as soon as practical. By law the registration must be completed no later than 42 days after the baby's date of birth.
Page last updated Jan 22, 2013 9:29 AM
Today I want to...
- Contact Camden Register Office
- Older people in Camden
- Directgov website
- Contact the ceremonies and citizenship team
- Complaints and suggestions
- Local information - Cindex
- Communities and the environment
- Bank holiday opening times, parking restrictions and rubbish collections