Camden mobility forum
Terms of reference
The Camden Mobility Forum is an opportunity for members of accessible travel schemes to hear about news and any changes to the service and to provide feedback on their experience of using the schemes.
Attendance of this forum is by invitation only, but you can request to be added to the invitation register.
Please note that the names of our clients have been removed from the documents in order to protect their privacy.
Mobility forum minutes and documents 2016
Friday 22nd January 2016
- Agenda – 22nd January 2016 (PDF 173KB)
- Minutes – 22nd January 2016 (PDF 43KB)
- Presentation: London Councils Taxicard Usage Report – Tony O’Connor (PDF 495KB)
- Presentation: Camden Town Station Project – Peter Headland and Chris Phiniefs (PDF 1.2MB)
- Presentation: Shopmobility Service Future – Andy Kemp (PDF 1.3MB)
- Presentation: Freedom Pass Renewal 2015 Survey Results – Alice Dennis (PDF 321KB)
Friday 29th April 2016
- Agenda – 29th April 2016 (PDF 173KB)
- Minutes – 29th April 2016 (PDF 43KB)
- Presentation: TfL Social Needs Transport Review – Paul Blackwell (PDF 141KB)
- Presentation: Kings Cross Development – Alex Bushell (PDF 1.5MB)
New Allocations Scheme – Simon Rathborne (PDF 107KB)
Mobility forums held in previous years
If you need minutes from previous years please contact Camden Accessible Travel Solutions