We have responsibility for the enforcement of the borough’s parking and moving traffic regulations and this is carried out by civil enforcement officers (CEOs) and through the use of CCTV.
The scheme is part of the Association of London Government’s (ALG), the Mayor of London and London Borough of Camden’s commitment to the travelling public to keep London moving and ease congestion.
Parking enforcement in the borough of Camden is carried out by NSL. Below you will find details of our enforcement contract:
- enforcement contract - contents (PDF 357 KB)
- enforcement contract - part 1 of 3 (PDF 873 KB)
- enforcement contract - part 2 of 3 (PDF 1.08 MB)
- enforcement contract - part 3 of 3 (PDF 844KB)
- deed of variation to contract January 2011 (PDF 296KB)
- deed of variation to contract April 2014 (PDF 197KB)
- deed of variation to contract May 2014 (PDF 130KB)
Camden cashless contract
Parking enforcement on public/bank holidays
Changes to Bailiff legislation
On the 6th April 2014 new regulations in regards to Bailiff operations’ and fees came into force. For further information in regards to this please see below:
We have three enforcement agencies under contract with Parking Operations. These
are Newlyn Plc, Marston Group and Equita Limited.