How can we Help You


Support in your home

Sometimes people need help to continue to live in their own homes.

If you feel you might need help, your first step is to contact the information and access service to assess your needs. This is where we talk to you and you tell us what you have problems with. Any help we may offer you – which may include help at home – depends on the results of your assessment and whether or not you are eligible for help from us. You can ask us for an assessment yourself. A friend, carer, relative, doctor, or anyone else can refer you as well.

We will ask you some questions to make sure that your needs are such that we are able to assess you. If they are, we will make an appointment to visit you and assess your needs.

Make a request for social care online

I need urgent help

Today I want to...

  • Request

    Request services online

Related Information

Bookmark & Share