Home library service
If you, or someone you know, can’t get out and about, you may be eligible for a home library service delivered direct to your door.
Who is eligible?
The home library service is for Camden residents who are confined to their home due to:
- a disability
- limited mobility
- mental health issues
- illness including need of short term help (e.g. following an operation or accident
- isolated, frail or vulnerable
- no-one available to visit the library for you
What is offered?
After a request, a member of the home library service staff will arrange to visit you at home to assess whether you are eligible.
The service includes:
- a regular visit to your home, every four weeks
- our staff will ask you what kind of reading, music and films you like and then
- suggest and bring suitable material.
- you can request specific titles
- an information service is available
- there is no charge