Putting on an event
If you are planning to organise an event, street party or large scale corporate or public occasion you will need to inform us about your plans, as you might need licences and permissions.
Where do I start?
Holding an event in one of Camden's streets, public open spaces or premises
Download application form
- download: Organising a small party, event or fête in a Camden street or public open space (PDF 551KB)
For advice on running your event please contact the events team
- celebrate Camden - A guide for planning an outdoor community event
- guide to Camden parks and open spaces
- download: The community event organisers guide to waste and sustainability (PDF 300KB)
- London Events Toolkit
Other useful resources
- halls for hire in Camden
- what licensing do I need for my event?
- advice for communities organising an event
- temporary traffic restrictions
Where can I promote my event?
Love Camden promotes all events taking place in the borough as well as organisations and businesses that are based in Camden. Register on Love Camden and add your event/business/company to Love Camden.
Love Camden gets around 25,000 hits each month, it is the easiest and cheapest way to get your news out to Camdenites: