Housing options for council tenants

My housing options as a council tenant

I would like to move to a new home

If you are a council tenant and would like to move to a new home more suitable for your needs there are a variety of options available to you:

I need some advice

I am about to be evicted

More information

Would you like to provide feedback?(Click to show feedback form)

Please rate this page to help us improve camden.gov.uk. Please don't include your contact details as we are unable to provide responses via this form. To get in touch please click here.

Please select one of the options.

Thank you for your feedback.