How can we Help You


Housing options

British Sign Language video - housing needs

Housing advice

Housing advice is the first stop for all Camden residents with a housing problem or who need to leave their current accommodation:

More specific information and advice

I am a private tenant affected by the housing benefit changes

Private rented housing

The private rented sector can provide good quality accommodation in a location of your choice and available for you to move into straight away:

Council and social housing

There are lots of reasons you might want to find out more about your housing options as a council tenant. 

The I am a council tenant page will provide you with information and advice – including options for downsizing to a smaller home.

You can also:

If you are unable to open the form, then please use an alternative browser.

We advise you to register and complete the form where possible.  If you have to leave the form half way then please take note of the form reference number found on the right hand side of the page.

If you need further assistance then please contact Camden customer service on 020 7974 4444.

Low-cost home ownership and renting

Property in London,  and especially Camden, is very expensive to buy and rent. There is a range of options to help you find a home you can afford.

I want to know about low-cost home ownership and renting

Information for landlords

We strive to provide an excellent service for all landlords and agents who choose to work with us. Each year, 300 landlords choose to rent their properties through us.

letting your property through Camden Council

Today I want to...

  • Apply

    Apply for services

  • Pay

    Make payments online

  • Report

    Report online

  • Request

    Request services online

Related Information

Bookmark & Share