Housing benefit and council tax reduction
Get help with paying your rent and council tax
- apply for housing benefit and council tax reduction online
- online benefits calculator on GOV.UK
- view your benefit claim online
- book a face to face housing benefits appointment
- welfare rights and benefits
- council tax reduction scheme
We have to operate within the laws and guidelines laid down for these benefits by central government.
- Do you need help paying your rent or council tax?
- What benefits can I claim?
- Apply for housing benefit and council tax reduction online
- How do I make a claim for housing benefit and/or council tax reduction?
- How is my claim worked out?
- How do I claim backdated benefit?
- What if I still have a shortfall in my rent?
- What changes do I need to tell you about?
- How do I dispute a benefits decision?
- Housing benefit claims - what if things go wrong?
- Housing benefit - frequently asked questions (FAQ)
- Benefit service enquiry form
- Local housing allowance (LHA)
- Local housing allowance - information for private landlords
- Housing benefit and council tax reduction fraud
- Benefit fraud referral form
- Information for landlords of tenants receiving housing benefits
- Duties and responsibilities of landlords receiving housing benefit
- Benefits Service comments and suggestions form
- Booking an appointment to discuss housing benefit