Estate parking permits
Who can apply?
Anybody can apply to rent a parking space on one of Camden’s housing estates. We
prioritise applications and allocate spaces as follows:
- Tenants and leaseholders resident on the estate – blue badge holders take priority
- Blue badge holders on neighbouring estates
- Tenants and leaseholders on neighbouring estates
- Tenants and leaseholders on all other estates
- Business, private lettings and staff
Once your application is received we will contact you within ten days to make you an offer. An estate parking space is rented on a licence which can be terminated by either party giving ten days’ notice.
If you are resident on an estate managed by a tenant management organisation (TMO) you will need to apply for and/or renew your permit directly with the TMO and will not be able to apply online.
If no spaces are available when you apply, your name will be added to a waiting list.
Your rent account must be in credit when applying for an estate parking permit.
Lost permits will incur a £20 admin charge for replacement.
Swapping bays will incur a £20 admin charge.