Housing repairs

British Sign
                     Language video - housing repairs

How do I report a housing repair?

You can now use the housing repairs online tool to request the following repairs by clicking the link above and registering to the Camden account:

  • Lift repairs
  • TV aerial repairs
  • Door entry system repairs
  • Estate lighting repairs
  • Heating and hot water
  • Day to day repairs (leaking sink, faulty toilet).

For more information on how to register to the Camden account and report a communal repair online please read our guide.

How do I check the progress of a current communal repair?

You can monitor the progress of a current or recent communal repair. You can also sign up to be alerted by SMS when communal repairs are reported in or around your building.

Emergency repairs

If you are reporting an emergency repair please do not use the online form. You need to contact housing repairs by telephone

Care and repair handyperson service

The care and repair handyperson service carries out small home repairs or minor household jobs for a small fee for those people who otherwise would struggle to get them done on their own.

The service can be accessed by any Camden resident who is over 65, or by those who are disabled or vulnerable.

Would you like to provide feedback?(Click to show feedback form)

Please rate this page to help us improve camden.gov.uk. Please don't include your contact details as we are unable to provide responses via this form. To get in touch please click here.

Please select one of the options.

Thank you for your feedback.