Free doorstep collection for re-usable furniture
Camden works in partnership with Bright Sparks Community Projects
to collect unwanted domestic furniture from residents, for the benefit of people in
We will collect any furniture that is in good condition, without stains, scratches,
rips or tears and could be used by someone else.
• Wardrobes (assembled)
• Chest of drawers
• Dining tables and chairs
• Beds (intact with mattress, base and headboard)
• Storage units and bookcases
• Three piece suites
• Display cabinets
• Rugs (not frayed or stained)
• Bric-a-brac (crockery, flower vase, storage baskets) if accompanied by items from above
How do I book my furniture collection?
• All furniture must be kept inside
• All upholstered furniture must carry the 1988 Fire Safety Regulations label
• Furniture will only be collected from third floor flats or above if there is a lift and it is large enough to accommodate the furniture. Please confirm this when booking a collection.
• We only collect complete bed sets i.e. bed base and mattress together.
We cannot collect the following items:
• Items that have to be dismantled to fit
• Items that are NOT in good condition for reuse (items w/missing pieces, badly stained, badly damaged)
• Non-domestic furniture (office and garden)
• Any foam filled furniture that does not meet the 1988 Fire Regulations
• Any Waste Electricals and Electronic Equipment (WEEE). Please use the service provided by 123recycleforfree instead
Camden residents who wish to buy pre-owned furniture that we have collected, can
do so from the below address:
176 Seven Sisters Road