Saving energy and keeping warm
We are dedicated to helping you take steps towards becoming more energy efficient. Below we have lots of ideas and advice to improve your home and reduce your energy bills at the same time.
Reduce your energy bills
Find out more about how to save energy in your home, saving money by switching
energy tariff/ supplier and the upcoming roll out of smart meters across the UK
Stay well and warm in cold weather
Learn more about staying well and warm in the colder months and how to avoid damp and mould in your home.
Energy efficiency grants and services
There are grants and services available to help make your home warmer, more energy efficient, cut CO2 and save you money.
Help and advice
- get free advice and tips from the Green Camden Helpline
- energy advice guides in easy-read, Somali, Arabic and Polish
Renewable energy at home
Interested in sustainable energy? Find out about the different options available:
What are we doing?
- tackling fuel poverty
- fuel poverty awareness training
- our carbon reduction targets and programme
- our carbon reduction projects
- thermal imaging surveys