There are many ways you can take part in green activities in Camden. From community food growing, gardening and starting a Green Zone, we can help you join your neighbours in projects taking place across your local area.
Do you have a great idea about how to make Camden greener? Here is what you can do to take green action in your local community:
- Join our Camden network on Project Dirt and start receiving a monthly newsletter on local green and community updates.
- Watch our video on Project Dirt
Streetbank to swap and share with your neighbours.
- Get your community together around an environmental issue by starting a Green Zone.
- Green the way you eat.
- Get involved with a local community green group.
- Start a community energy project.