Green Camden is here to help you reduce your environmental impact.
Our tips and advice can help you save money, reduce waste and get involved in your local community.
Join thousands of residents receiving regular information on local green events, projects, offers and discounts.
- follow the Green Camden Network on Project Dirt
- join Project Dirt and select “Camden” as your geography to receive a monthly newsletter on local green and community updates.
- like us on Facebook
- saving energy and keeping warm
- get a better deal on your home energy bills with collective switching
- swap and share with your neighbours; join Streetbank
- have a great idea to make Camden greener? Start a Green Camden zone
- reduce junk mail
- reuse unwanted items: join Streetbank, freecycle, freegle and ecomodo
- sign up to free urban cycle skills
Swap instead of shop; find out more about swishing
Where's my nearest?
- use our green map to search for green services near you
- use our green directory to find local eco-friendly products, services and events
What we are doing
- find out about the steps we are taking, as well as how we are helping you reduce your environmental impact