Report a noise problem

Use this service to report a problem with noise in your area.

The easiest way to stop noise can be to speak to the person causing it. They may not be aware that they are disrupting other people.

Before you start

If there is a threat of violence or harassment, call the police on 999.

Council tenants and leaseholders only: for neighbour noise between 6pm and 2am, call housing patrol on 020 7974 4444.

(you will need to log in, or create a Camden Account)

What will happen next

We will investigate the noise issue. We will contact you if we need more information.

For noise issues that affect many people, we will aim to respond within three hours. This includes things like car alarms and building alarms.

For other noise issues, we will respond within ten working days.

Would you like to provide feedback?(Click to show feedback form)

Please rate this page to help us improve Please don't include your contact details as we are unable to provide responses via this form. To get in touch please click here.

Please select one of the options.

Thank you for your feedback.