The Local Government Pension Scheme (LGPS) is a nationwide scheme for employees working for Camden or other employers participating in the scheme and for some councillors.
The New LGPS 2014 Project
The Local Government Association (LGA) and trade unions have announced the outcome of their negotiations on new LGPS proposals (for England and Wales) to take effect from 1st April 2014. Full details can be found on the lgps2014 website.
Information about the pension fund from external websites
- Local government pension scheme website
- Local government pension scheme regulations
- your state pension - Directgov pensions website
- are you a teacher? - teachers' pensions website
- download: Actuarial valuation as at 31 March 2010 (PDF 220KB)
- download: Update on the LGPS Public Service Pension Commission (PDF 300KB)
- Pension scheme guides, leaflets and latest information - Local government employers website