How do I complain about a council service?

How do I complain about a council service?

The following list will help you find an appropriate contact:


Allocating housing • homelessness • hostels • housing management (repairs, rent arrears, harassment, caretaking etc) • leaseholder services:

Culture & Environment

Environmental health • building control • pest control • planning • recycling and refuse collection • street cleaning • cemeteries • libraries • parks and open spaces • sports • registrars (births, deaths and marriages):


Commercial properties • insurance claims • legal services • town hall reception and security • valuation services:

Adult Social Care

Care managers • home care • occupational therapy • residential and day centres • social work:

Children, Schools and Families

Early years service • education social work service • schools • special education needs • student awards • youth service:

Would you like to provide feedback?(Click to show feedback form)

Please rate this page to help us improve Please don't include your contact details as we are unable to provide responses via this form. To get in touch please click here.

Please select one of the options.

Thank you for your feedback.