There are a number of ways of finding out what local residents think about how the council is performing. Open Data Camden is the place for data, statistics and key documents about the London Borough of Camden. It brings together in one place information from across the public sector.
Examples of this information include the Place Survey. The Place Survey was a statutory survey that all local authorities were required to carry out every two years. The priorities that the Place Survey covered are:
- the local area as a place to live
- satisfaction with local public services and value for money
- awareness of civil protection arrangements in the local area
- influencing local decision-making
- getting involved in local decision-making
- volunteering or helping out locally
- respect and consideration
- community safety and perceptions of anti-social behaviour
The Place Survey is no longer carried out but you can find past results for all of these surveys on Open Data Camden
The annual residents’ survey looks at the views of residents on local issues, the image of the council and local service delivery.
The social capital survey looks at the levels of cohesion and social capital in