Business and the environment
What is the Camden Climate Change Alliance?
The Camden Climate Change Alliance has been formed by Camden Council and organisations in Camden that are committed to reducing their carbon emissions and helping to tackle climate change.
Who can join?
Any organisation based in the London Borough of Camden can join the alliance and help to contribute to a joint carbon emissions reduction target of 10% by 2012.
- Carbon Footprint training to help Alliance Members take that first step towards managing their emissions.
- Bespoke support for SMEs based in Camden to keep their Climate Commitments.
- Business in a changing climate - we can help you to guard against the risks and take advantages of the opportunities of our already changing climate.
- Our events programme to explore major issues and help Alliance Members save carbon.
- A workshop programme to tackle Alliance Member's major carbon challenges.
What are the benefits?
- Cut costs by improving resource efficiency
- Demonstrate your corporate social and environmental responsibility
- Win new business by showcasing your environmental credentials
- Motivate staff by being seen as a responsible employer
- Understand a new emerging area of legislation.
How do I join?
For more information visit Camden Climate Change Alliance website