Challenge a penalty charge notice (PCN) online
How can I challenge a penalty charge notice ?
About the challenge form
The form is easy to complete and we will require the following information in order to look at your case:
- the penalty charge notice (PCN) number
- the vehicle registration number
- your relationship to the vehicle
- the vehicle owner's contact details, including name and address
- the reason for challenge (and potentially supporting evidence)
What happens next?
Once we receive your challenge, we will aim to reply to you within 10 working days
of receiving it. All actions on the notice will be suspended until a full reply has
been sent. Please note that we are currently experiencing delays to challenges.
All backlog cases have been identified and held, and during this time charges will
not increase. We are giving responses as quickly as possible. During this time please
do not resubmit your challenge.