About WISH Plus
The WISH Plus referral hub is a way for Camden residents to get access to a range of warmth, income, safety and health services (WISH). You don’t need to know all the services available through WISH Plus to refer, just that the person you are referring might need some support to improve their health and wellbeing.
WISH Plus puts people in touch with the services they need after discussing these with them first, they are not emergency call out services and some services do have eligibility criteria so they are not available to all.
You need the consent of the resident to make a referral to WISH Plus so that we can call them to discuss their needs.
You can refer by filling in our online form (see below) – you don’t need any login details so anyone can refer in.
WISH referral forms
There are two ways to refer, either by making a self-referral or by someone else referring you:
- Make a referral to WISH Plus for yourself
- Make a referral to WISH Plus for someone else (if you are referring someone else into WISH, please ask for their consent first)
Here are the types of services which are available in the referral hub:
- Well and warm home energy efficiency improvements visit
- Telephone energy advice service
- Money management advice including budgeting and debt advice
- Benefits advice for those who have benefits issues and need help with an appeal
- Home security check and free provision and installation of measures such as door
locks, spy holes and window restrictors
- A free fire safety visit, including installation and the provision of a smoke
- Free provision and installation of stair gates for those with a child aged four
Health (and wellbeing)
- Advice or help to give up smoking
- Cardiovascular health check
- Carers' support
- Help for people who are at risk of losing their tenancy
- Information and support for those with a child aged four or under
- Services for older and disabled people
- Help for those suffering from anxiety, stress and depression