We’ve been asking residents and service users what you do to stay healthy and happy, what you think about local health services and what health challenges you feel that your communities face.
Read some comments
We started this conversation because changes happening to the health system mean that local councils will soon be playing a bigger role in local health services.
As the first part of an ongoing conversation, Camden’s new shadow health and wellbeing board wanted your views to help them decide their priorities for improving the health of local people and tackling health inequality.
We also captured many of your responses on video
What makes you feel happy and healthy?
What are the most important things which stop people being healthy around here?
What role should the Council play in improving people’s health and wellbeing?
Based on this and other evidence, the shadow health and wellbeing board has set ‘healthy weight, healthy lives’ as their priority, and will also support work on
families with complex needs.
We want to keep hearing from you.
What do you think prevents some people in your community from maintaining a healthy weight?:
- what things may stop you or other people in your community from maintaining a healthy weight?
- what could we do to help you achieve or maintain a healthy weight?
- what could you do to help yourself achieve or maintain a healthy weight?
Let us know what your views on health
- email: contact corporate strategy team
- twitter: @camdentalking #camdenhealth
- discussion: wearecamden.org/healthwatch
Page last updated Jul 30, 2012 8:20 PM