Report crime and antisocial behaviour


Only call 999 if a crime is happening now, or if anyone is in immediate danger.

Non-emergency incidents

Call the police on 101 (24 hours a day, 7 days a week).

Report minor or non-urgent crime online

If you have a hearing or speech impairment you can use a textphone (minicom) to call the police:

  • Dial 18000 in an emergency, or
  • 18001 0300 123 1212 if your call is not an emergency.

Typetalk can be contacted on 0800 7311888 or visit

Report a crime anonymously

They will not ask for your name and address and cannot trace your call.

Police safer neighbourhoods team

Talk to your local police about ongoing crime and antisocial behaviour issues:

Report antisocial behaviour

I am a council tenant or leaseholder

Daytime (9am to 5pm Monday to Friday):

Evenings (4pm to 4am):

I am a private tenant

Begging and street population

Report rough sleeping, begging, street based sex work (prostitution) and street drinking:


Drug debris

Graffiti, flytipping and abandoned vehicles

Domestic violence

Further information

Would you like to provide feedback?(Click to show feedback form)

Please rate this page to help us improve Please don't include your contact details as we are unable to provide responses via this form. To get in touch please click here.

Please select one of the options.

Thank you for your feedback.