Harassment and hate crime is aimed at someone because of their disability, gender, race faith or sexual orientation; it can include domestic violence

How can I report harassment?

We are committed to ending the harassment of our tenants and their households.

We will:

  • deal with harassment quickly and sensitively.
  • work with other agencies including the police, other council departments and local community groups
  • take firm action against people who harass our tenants
  • support people suffering harassment
  • transfer tenants suffering serious harassment when it is appropriate and where there is no other alternative.


We give support that is tailored to meet the individual needs of people suffering harassment. This could include:

  • installing extra security in the home
  • arranging for the council's housing patrol to visit council tenants and leaseholders
  • arranging for caretakers to visit vulnerable council tenants and leaseholders
  • putting people in touch with appropriate support agencies.
Would you like to provide feedback?(Click to show feedback form)

Please rate this page to help us improve camden.gov.uk. Please don't include your contact details as we are unable to provide responses via this form. To get in touch please click here.

Please select one of the options.

Thank you for your feedback.