When is rubbish collected?
There will be no rubbish or recycling collection on bank holiday Monday 25 August 2014.
Collections will take place one day later than usual for the rest of the week.
Refuse and recycling collection date changes:
- Monday 25 August moves to Tuesday 26 August.
- Tuesday 26 August moves to Wednesday 27 August.
- Wednesday 27 August moves to Thursday 28 August.
- Thursday 28 August moves to Friday 29 August.
- Friday 29 August moves to Saturday 30 August.
Will we provide bins for you to store your rubbish?
We provide recycling and composting kit free of charge but do not provide bins for non-recyclable rubbish.
If you would like to purchase a bin for your own use please ensure it is no more than 1.07 metres high (the standard size of a wheelie bin up to 240 litres). This is because our collection crews manually empty each bin and must be able to reach to the base of the bin to empty it.
Any bin for rubbish should be black or grey. It must NOT be green, as this is the colour of our recycling bins.
The bin must be stored entirely within your property, and there must be no steps between where it is stored and the public highway.
If you have any questions about purchasing a rubbish bin, please contact environment services
Can I put bags next to or in litter bins?
No, this is flytipping.
Page last updated Aug 15, 2014 12:08 AM
Today I want to...
Apply for services
Book services online
Request services online
- Contact environment services
- When is my recycling and rubbish collected?
- Request/report a rubbish or recycling service
- Regis Road Recycling and Re-use Centre
- Green Camden