Appeal against a school admission decision
Appeals against school admission decision
If your child has been refused a place at a Camden school you have the right to appeal to an independent appeal panel.
This is your opportunity to explain your reasons for wanting to send your child to the school and the independent appeals panel will decide if those reasons are strong enough to overturn the decision of the Admission Authority for the school.
Appeal against school admission decision
You can upload supporting documentation if you have it in an electronic format.
The appeal should be submitted within 21 days of your refusal letter.
Timetable for appeals
Secondary transfer admissions and appeals, 2013
- 1 March 2013 - offer letters sent
- 22 March 2013 - deadline for receiving completed appeals for Camden community schools
- June to July 2013 - appeal hearings to take place
Primary reception class admissions and appeals, 2013
- 17 April 2013 - offer letters sent
- 8 May 2013 - deadline for receiving completed appeals
- late June and early July 2013 - appeal hearings to take place
Page last updated Mar 13, 2013 1:21 PM
Today I want to...
Apply for services
- Contact the education admissions team
- Primary admissions
- Secondary admissions
- Term dates
- How far do I live from a Camden school?
- Ofsted website
- Contact secondary schools in Camden
- Contact primary schools in Camden
- Special schools in Camden