Moving Within Camden
If you are moving from one property in Camden to another within Camden, we will need to close your existing Council Tax account and register you for another one at your new property. You can inform us of your change of address online by completing the moving within form located in the Council Tax area of your Camden Account. If the date of your move is more than two weeks away we may not be able to action your change of address immediately.
If you do not have a Camden account, registration is a simple and quick process.
To report moving within Camden you will need the following information:
• The date your tenancy ended or you sold the property
• The date you actually moved out of the property
• Whether the property was left furnished or unfurnished
• The name of the landlord, next tenant or the current owner
• The address of the property you are moving into