Moving out of Camden

If you are moving out of Camden we will need to close your existing Council Tax account. You can inform us of your move by completing the online form. If the date of your move is more than two weeks away we may not be able to action your change of address immediately.

To close your Council Tax account you will need the following information:

  • The date your tenancy ended
  • The date you actually moved out of the property
  • Whether the property was left furnished or unfurnished
  • The name of the landlord, next tenant or the current owner

Complete the online change of address form now.

Would you like to provide feedback?(Click to show feedback form)

Please rate this page to help us improve Please don't include your contact details as we are unable to provide responses via this form. To get in touch please click here.

Please select one of the options.

Thank you for your feedback.