We are committed to a website that is accessible to all our users. We review the site regularly and amend pages that may cause problems for people with disabilities. We aim to meet or exceed the provisions of the W3C/WAI WCAG 2 Level 'A' and 'AA' checklists.
Camden's web accessibility policy and guides
- web accessibility policy (PDF 290KB)
- camden webteam accessibility testing tools (PDF 409KB
- web accessibility guide (3MB)
- zipped file with all three documents (3MB)
See also our web user experience guidelines
Page last updated Oct 28, 2011 3:32 PM
Today I want to...
Apply for services
Make payments online
Request services online
Camden Accessibility Documents (ZIP)
- Contact the Camden website
- What do you think of our website?
- Report a problem with the Camden website
- Complaints and suggestions
- Camden on Flickr
- Camden on Twitter
- Camden on YouTube
- We are Camden
- Bank holiday opening times, parking restrictions and rubbish collections