Register a death
When should I register a death?
Please contact us as soon as possible for an appointment. The law says you have to register a death within five days of it occurring, unless it was referred to a coroner. Even in most coroner's cases, deaths should still be registered within seven days.
Page last updated Feb 14, 2013 1:07 PM
Today I want to...
Support for bereaved parents, contact details (PDF 28KB)
Tell us once privacy statement
What to do after a death - DWP
- Contact Camden Register Office
- Older people in Camden
- Directgov website
- Contact the ceremonies and citizenship team
- Complaints and suggestions
- Local information - Cindex
- Communities and the environment
- Bank holiday opening times, parking restrictions and rubbish collections