Register a birth
When should I register a birth?
Congratulations - the birth of a baby is a very special time and there is a lot to do.
We kindly ask you to book an appointment to register your baby's birth as soon as practical. By law the registration must be completed no later than 42 days after the baby's date of birth.
Page last updated Jul 29, 2013 10:45 AM
Today I want to...
- Contact Camden Register Office
- Older people in Camden
- Directgov website
- Contact the ceremonies and citizenship team
- Complaints and suggestions
- Local information - Cindex
- Camden Advice - free confidential advice in Camden