We’re putting Camden First by giving local small and medium businesses and voluntary and community sector groups the chance to access contract opportunities to provide goods and services to the council.
Businesses and voluntary and community groups will be able to view all available council contracts worth between £5,000 to £100,000 on the London-wide portal called Compete For. This portal will be used to alert suppliers to our contract opportunities.
We will also be working with our existing supplier base to encourage them to think local and buy goods and services from Camden suppliers.
By signing up to Compete For now, suppliers can get ready to take advantage of these opportunities when they become available and access other contract opportunities in London immediately.
Why suppliers should sign up to Compete For
- We can easily identify you when we are searching for suppliers capable of providing the goods and services we require.
- You can find out who has been shortlisted for and awarded contracts.
- You can hear about supply chain opportunities for Camden contracts, as well as those from organisations such as Transport for London, Crossrail and the Greater London Authority.
- You can access a range of business opportunities across a variety of sectors and industries – you will receive daily alerts based on a ‘supplier profile’ you create.
- You can find potential partners for the formation of consortia.
Sign up now
You can find out more about how we plan to use Compete For in our contracts and opportunities pages
- If you are interested in seeing which contracts Camden currently has, you can review all our contracts through searching the London Contracts Register
- For certain contracts we also use an e-Tendering site to receive tenders, if you wish to register please follow this link
- If you require support to work with us,
Thank you for your feedback.